Thursday, September 10, 2009

Halloween!


1) I am proud to say I finally have a post title ^_^
2) I'm sorry to those people who don't celebrate Halloween, but I love Halloween!!!! I'm sooooo excited !!! I can't wait! I'm going to be a gothic lolita. For those ppl that don't know what gothic lolita is, it's mainly ribbons, frills, lace, parasol, stuffed animal, etc. Here's a link to some pics: http://z.about.com/d/manga/1/0/w/J/-/-/GLB1_30_500.jpg http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo213/animelovrsamurai/gothic-lolita.jpg http://www.wikihow.com/images/0/09/Gothic_lolita_90.jpg http://www.fanplusfriend.com/catalog/1CT00020_01.jpg

*screams and waves arms* I cant wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! But better stop talking about it, don't want to jinx myself o.o To the ppl that celebrate Halloween: "What r u going to be????"

10 comments:

Aki said...

i dont really no what im gona be 4 holloween yet...i hope i think of something good by then...

Mary-Claire said...

Awesome!! Gothic Lolita is really pretty and great!

Mary-Claire said...

Oh and I'm thinking about being Amu from ShuguChara minus the pink hair ^^ or maybe...Mikki, the ulzzang. haha!! That's kind of stupid XD

Either way, no one will know who I am -___-

Anonymous said...

*jumps and screams* yay!!!! i love Halloween too, plus my b-day is oct. too! i'm planning on being the girl version, yay! go goth! and yayyy for you!

Jun said...

cooliyo! I love ShugoChara! I was thinking about being diamond, but i gave up on that idea...
I was always jealous of those people who had birthdays in the warmer months. Cause then they could have b-day parties at the beach or have parties outside T.T
However, my birthday is in Novemeber, so it's always too cold for those outdoor things...

Nothing said...

What a good idea! I'm gonna be Zero from Code Geass, though I hope not to look like a Power Ranger.

Aquaria Longstream said...

meh.... me gonna be an evil reincarnated cat spirit lmbo (laughing my butt off) wid a black cloakie thingie.... THAT COST 50 BUCKS!!!!!!





no really

Watching said...

Cool! Are you going to make your costume? I don't know what I'm going to be yet...

Jun said...

well there is still quite a bit of time to decide XD

Panic! with me. said...

halloween is when u worship the devil. if ure christian im guessing u wouldnt really go trick-o-treating....