Friday, March 5, 2010

Remember ♥

A recent thought of mine was reminiscing about being 3 or 7 years old. *Laughs* I don't know about you guys, but I remember how weird I was! Used to walk around in my diaper (whoa, probably didn't need to hear that) wearing Dad's new leather shoes and big glasses pretending I was him. i recall playing tag, house, and restaurant with friends. There was this ones game we used to play called pretend, and we'd say: "Pretend that I have this and this", or "pretend I'm this and this." I'll never forget all those imaginary friends that surrounded me everyday ... O.o Sometimes I wish no one grew up....No one would have to worry about what they wear everyday, makeup, how their hair looks, etc. I wish...but alas, it's only a dream :P

2 comments:

Mary-Claire said...

All those imaginary friends, lol :D I had ALOT~! I always had characters running through my mind~
usually from movies or shows I liked...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.