Thursday, July 8, 2010

Kateikyoushi Himan Reborn

Our fellow blogger aki (http://narutoshippudenlovers.blogspot.com/) recently told me about this fantastic anime called Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn! I have to admit, I've been turning away from anime and manga ever since I started getting addicted to dramas  >.< but this anime just got me re-addicted!!! I don't really give good summaries so it's better if you search it up...anyways, it's a shounen anime+manga, but even if you don't like shounen still try it out please ^.^ ! If you want to watch it animeseason.com or youtube works if you want to read the manga, onemanga.com is a nice site. ♫

1 comment:

Aki said...

yeah! go kateikyoushi!!!!! i honestly think it's better than Naruto and Bleach now..... yup :) can't w8 for the next episode to come out!!! >.< so, how was china???